Tim Cook is an Aeronautical Engineer, with skills, knowledge and experience in a broad range of disciplines required for the design and development of civil and military aircraft.
His career has led him to a wide range of exciting projects, from the Airbus A380, the proposed 2nd generation supersonic commercial transport (successor to Concorde), to the Orions, Seahawks and Hercules aircraft of the Australian Defence Force.
Tim’s passion for his career has fuelled a desire to see that others find the same sort of job satisfaction he has, and he gives back to the next generation by mentoring younger engineers.
- Aeronautical Engineer, BAE Systems Australia | 2016 – Present
- Enterprise Architect, BAE Systems Australia | 2014 – 2015
- Aeronautical Engineer, BAE Systems | 2013 – 2014
- Aeronautical Design Engineer – ARH Tiger, BAE Systems | 2012 – 2013
- Aeronautical Engineer, BAE Systems | 2008 – 2012
- Senior Engineer – Mechanical & Aeronautical Structures, Tenix Defence | 2002 – 2008
- Mechanical Engineer, ASEMA International | 2002 – 2002
- A380 Wing Component Loads Interface, Airbus Group | 2001- 2002
- Loads Engineer, Airbus Group | 1999 – 2001
- Senior Project Engineer, Airbus Group | 1992 – 1999
- Apprentice, Airbus Group | 1986 – 1992