The Business Leader
Caroline Jane Knight
Caroline grew up at Chawton House, Hampshire, England and is the last descendant of Jane Austen’s family to be raised in the ancestral home in the village of Chawton where Jane herself lived and wrote her most famous works. In 2014, Caroline launched the Jane Austen Literacy Foundation to raise funds to provide reading and writing resources to communities in need around the world, in honour of her Great Aunt Jane.
Caroline released a book titled “Jane & Me” in 2017 with a portion of the profits going to the Jane Austen Literacy Foundation that she founded.
- FMCG/Field Marketing Consultant
- Founder and Chair of the Jane Austen Literacy Foundation
- Telstra ‘Businesswoman of the Year’ finalist
- NFP Board Director
- Honorary Life Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management
- Previously CEO of the Blueprint Group, the largest independent international field marketing group in the world.